Without the commitment of volunteers, many activities of the East Prussian state museum would not be possible. Currently more than 50 volunteers support various projects of the museum.
Get involved too!
Your possible fields of activity
- Visitor service in the museum
- Sales and advice in the museum shop
- Assistance in the museum’s pedagogical department at events
- Assistance with major events
- Support in the archive / library
- Approx. 4 hours free time per month or by arrangement
- Commitment to the East Prussian state museum with Baltic German department
- Interest in art and culture
- Opportunity to exchange ideas in a team of currently 50 volunteers
- Personal invitation to all exhibition openings
- Invitations to special guided tours and events (excursion)
- Exclusive information about the East Prussian state museum with the Baltic German department and the Luneburg brewery museum.
- Free admission
- Accident and liability insurance during your voluntary working hours
- Discount in the museum shop
If you are interested, please contact us:
Head of Administration
phone +49 (0) 4131 75995-16
fax +49 (0) 4131 75995-11
Give us a moment of your time! We would like to say thank you and look forward to seeing you.